Kinnaur surrounded by the Tibet to the east, in the northeast corner of Himachal Pradesh, about 235 kms from Shimla is a tremendously beautiful district having the three high mountains ranges i.e. Zanskar, Greater Himalayas and Dhauladhar, enclosing valleys of Sutlej, Spiti, Baspa and their tributaries. All the valleys are strikingly beautiful. The slopes are covered with thick wood, orchards, fields and picturesque hamlets. The much religious Shivlinga lies at the peak of Kinner Kailash mountain.
- Single use Plastic Items Banned
- Swachta Pakhwada (01/02/2022 – 15/02/2022)
- Information of General Pool Accomodation in the District
- Office Order for hiring the Vehicles for Different Departments of Distt Kinnaur
- Proposed circle rate of Tehsil Kalpa and Tehsil Sangla for the year 2021-2022
- Circle Rates(Revenue) for Tehsil Sangla 2020-21
- No post to display