Kinnaur surrounded by the Tibet to the east, in the northeast corner of Himachal Pradesh, about 235 kms from Shimla is a tremendously beautiful district having the three high mountains ranges i.e. Zanskar, Greater Himalayas and Dhauladhar, enclosing valleys of Sutlej, Spiti, Baspa and their tributaries. All the valleys are strikingly beautiful. The slopes are covered with thick wood, orchards, fields and picturesque hamlets. The much religious Shivlinga lies at the peak of Kinner Kailash mountain.
- Notice Inviting Tenders for hiring of Vehicle
- Notice for Submission of Request for Performance in Lavi fair with Last Date 26-10-2023.
- District Environment Plan for Kinnaur
- Single use Plastic Items Banned
- Swachta Pakhwada (01/02/2022 – 15/02/2022)
- Information of General Pool Accomodation in the District