Cooperation Department Kinnaur
The Assistant Registrar office of Cooperative Societies Distt. Kinnaur is situated at Reckong Peo.
Address and Contact Number:-
Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies Distt Kinnaur At Reckong Peo
Tel. No. : 01786-222268
e-mail : http://www.arcs1.@gmail.com
Developmental Functions :-
The Developmental functions incorporate the following main tasks to promote the growth of healthy Cooperative Institutions with the objectives :-
- To provide S.T & M.T loan facilities to the farmers.
- To provide chemical fertilizers & organic fertilizers/manures to the farmers.
- To provide essential food commodities/items at fair price shops under Public Distribution System.
- To provide advanced seed varieties & novel/new farm equipments to the farmers.
- Skill development of the local artisans & backward class workers involved in the industrial activities.
- To provide managerial subsidy, working capital subsidy, interest subsidy and subsidies on godown construction & maintenance to cooperative societies under state plan.
Regulatory Functions :-
Regulatory functions of the Department ensure that Cooperative institutions function as per Cooperative principles by following Act, Rules & guidelines issued :-
- Registration of Cooperative Societies
- Conducting Annual Audit of all Cooperative Societies.
- Inspecting Cooperatives Societies.
- Conducting the elections of the Cooperative Institutions.
- Conducting statutory inquiries into embezzlement & misappropriation.
- Conducting arbitration proceedings in case of disputes.
- Placing dormant/defunct Cooperative Societies under liquidation.
- Issuing directions from time to time to Managing Committees to improve their functioning/working.
In addition to above this department is also implementing all the policies, programs and other important activities of the Government.