Cooperation Department Kinnaur
The Assistant Registrar office of Cooperative Societies Distt. Kinnaur is situated at Reckong Peo.
Address and Contact Number:-
Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies Distt Kinnaur At Reckong Peo
Tel. No. : 01786-222268
e-mail : http://www.arcs1.[at]gmail.com
Developmental Functions :-
The Developmental functions incorporate the following main tasks to promote the growth of healthy Cooperative Institutions with the objectives :-
1. To provide S.T & M.T loan facilities to the farmers.
2. To provide chemical fertilizers & organic fertilizers/manures to the farmers.
3. To provide essential food commodities/items at fair price shops under Public Distribution System.
4. To provide advanced seed varieties & novel/new farm equipments to the farmers.
5. Skill development of the local artisans & backward class workers involved in the industrial activities.
6. To provide managerial subsidy, working capital subsidy, interest subsidy and subsidies on godown construction & maintenance to cooperative societies under state plan.
Regulatory Functions :-
Regulatory functions of the Department ensure that Cooperative institutions function as per Cooperative principles by following Act, Rules & guidelines issued :-
1. Registration of Cooperative Societies
2. Conducting Annual Audit of all Cooperative Societies.
3. Inspecting Cooperatives Societies.
4. Conducting the elections of the Cooperative Institutions.
5. Conducting statutory inquiries into embezzlement & misappropriation.
6. Conducting arbitration proceedings in case of disputes.
7. Placing dormant/defunct Cooperative Societies under liquidation.
8. Issuing directions from time to time to Managing Committees to improve their functioning/working.
In addition to above this department is also implementing all the policies, programs and other important activities of the Government.