Treasuries Accounts and Lotteries Kinnaur
The Department of Treasuries Accounts and Lotteries is an integral part of the Finance Department. Principal Secretary (Finance) to the Government of Himachal Pradesh is its Administrative Secretary and Secretary (Finance) is its ex-officio Head of Department.
This department came into existence independently in 1971, prior to it, was part of Revenue department.
Administrative control of all Treasuries and Sub Treasuries in the State rests with this Department. Apart from this, the department is also responsible for making available to all other departments, Boards and corporations, the trained and skilled personnel of Subordinate Accounts Services cadre to exercise effective check and control over the Finances of Government.
Address and Contact detail
District treasury office
Near DC Office Reckong peo
Distt Kinnaur H.P
Contact number :01786-222380
Email-ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : https://himkosh.nic.in/
Functions of Department
- Financial transaction of State Government
- Receipts due to the Government 1.2 All payments on behalf of Government.
- Proper Accounting/compilation of Government Accounts
- Rendition of accounts to the Accountant General
- Nodal agency for procurement and distribution of Non-Postal stamps.
- Custodian of valuables, opium etc.
- Nodal agency of Pension disbursement system.
- Supplying of voucher No. and CTRs to the DDO’s
- Budget control / Financial control of DDO’s.
- Advisory Role in Financial matters to DDO’s.